I'm Thomas Calmant, PhD in Sofware Engineering from the Grenoble Alpes University (Grenoble, France).
- iPOPO: A service-oriented component model (SOCM) for Python 2.7+ and 3.3+. It allows to build long-lived dynamic application, supporting hot-plugs and updates.
- jsonrpclib-pelix: A fork of jsonrpclib by Josh Marshall. It provides supports for JSON-RPC 2.0 (client and server side) for Python 2.7+ and 3.3+.
- javaobj-py3: A fork of javaobj by Volodymyr Buell. This library allows to read the content of a Java serialized file in pure Python. This version also allows to serialize some basic types in Java format.
I also worked on those project, left aside for the moment:
- JPype-Py3: this library allows to start a Java Virtual Machine inside the Python interpreter process using JNI. This is a fork of JPype by Steve Menard. This version only supports Python 3. This project is now dormant as Luis Nell's fork is more active and supports both Python 2 and 3.
- iPOJO Nature for Eclipse: a plugin for Eclipse which eases the development of iPOJO components in Eclipse.
- ReST Editor: an Eclipse plugin to edit reStructuredText files, with minimal support for Sphinx projects.